Priority for admission is given to:
- Bristol residents or those working or attending school in the community
- Children of working parents, full time students and parents in training
- Low and moderate income families
- Those receiving state assistance
- Special needs children referred from other agencies
Bristol Preschool services preschool children beginning at the age of three. Children who are 2 years and 9 months and potty trained may only be considered at the September enrollment. No child will be admitted to preschool if age eligible for September enrollment in Kindergarten. All children are to be fully toilet trained, if your child has a special need that prohibits them from being toilet trained, please speak to the Executive Director or Program Manager and every reasonable accommodation will be made.
It is BPCCC’S policy to provide equal opportunities for enrollment regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion or economic background.